The Human Body Parts Name
The Human Body Parts Name: The human body is one of the most created things on earth by nature. In today’s article, we will give you information related to the names of human body parts and their functions. By reading this article, you will learn about the organs and their functions in the body. Let us understand the functions of the human body and its parts through this article.
Ear, also known as Karna. It is an important part of our body’s senses (Sense Organs), with the help of which we can hear any kind of sound properly.
Eyes do the work of seeing in our bodies. Whenever the image of an object/person etc. falls on the pupils of our eyes, due to the reflection of light, we see the concerned object or person.
The nose in our body does the work of identifying and smelling all kinds of smells, good and bad.
The mouth does the work of taking food and energy-rich food into our body. We can speak through the mouth.
The heart does the work of cleaning and pumping the blood in our body. This is the reason why it beats.
Arteries are a part of the veins of our body that work to deliver clean blood to the whole body.
Veins in our body work to deliver impure blood containing carbon dioxide (CO2) to the heart.
The large intestine present in our body is an important part of the digestive system, which plays an important role in digesting food the body.
The small intestine is also a part of the digestive system of our body which absorbs all the water during the digestion of food.
The kidney does the work of cleaning our body in a way. Whatever liquid we drink, the kidney filters the impurities present in that liquid and removes it through the urine of body.
The anus serves to get out the dirt or feces in our body.
Bones are one of the strong parts present in our body, it works to make our body straight, strong, and strong. Red and white blood cells are made in the marrow present in the bones.
Names of internal organs of the Human Body: –
- Reproductive System
Human Body Facts
- The largest bone in the human body is the femur, and it is stronger than steel.
- The Gluteus Maximus is the largest muscle in the human body.
- There are more bacteria in the human mouth than there are people in the world.
- For an adult human, taking just one step uses 200 muscles.
- By the time a person reaches the age of 70, they have consumed over 12,000 gallons of water.
- Your mouth produces about one liter of saliva every day.
- An adult person has 67 different species of bacteria in his stomach.
- The human heart beats more than three billion times in an average lifetime.
- Your left lung is about 10 percent smaller than your right lung.
- The weight of your blood is about eight percent of your body weight.