Benefits of Regular Exercise
Benefits of Regular Exercise: In today’s era, there are many diseases about which we had never heard before that such a disease can also occur in the human body. Exercise is the action by which a person can protect his body from many diseases. Exercising keeps a person healthy both physically and mentally. There are many exercises by which you can recover without taking medicine.
According to a study, about 64 percent of Indians never exercise. There are also a lot of women in this.
Exercising is as important for the body as eating or drinking water. Exercising regularly keeps us fit not only physically but also mentally. But, getting into the habit of exercising regularly is not an easy task. Talking about women, office and household work is a hindrance to their fitness to some extent.
Women get so busy giving their best everywhere that they do not have time to exercise at home, far from going to the gym. On the other hand, there are some women who work out for a few days, but then leave it in the middle due to a lack of motivation. This is the reason why women are prone to diseases like obesity, diabetes, and blood pressure.
benefits of regular exercise
- Keep muscles healthy: Regular exercise not only keeps the muscles healthy but also keeps the blood flowing in the body better. If you exercise daily, it helps a lot to activate the brain cells too.
- Help keep blood pressure normal: If you exercise regularly, then the problems related to blood pressure reduction. Experts say that those who exercise daily reduce their risk of developing high blood pressure by up to 75 percent. In addition to regular light exercise, aerobics has also been found useful in controlling blood pressure in various research.
- Effective in burning calories: Most women gain weight rapidly after pregnancy or menopause. If you want to reduce or control your increasing weight, then it is important that your metabolism is good. Regular exercise proves useful in keeping the metabolism fast. Along with improving metabolism, exercising regularly also burns calories faster and keeps weight under control.
- Reduce stress: Regular exercise proves useful in keeping not only the body but also the mind sharp. Many problems like stress, headaches, and depression can be reduced or cured with the help of exercise. Doctors say that regular exercise acts like an antidepressant medicine for the brain.
- Decreases bad cholesterol: Regular exercise can also normalize the level of cholesterol in the body. Exercising reduces the amount of bad cholesterol in the body and increases the amount of good cholesterol. It also maintains heart health. Along with this, the body also gets the proper amount of oxygen. Due to this, the risk of heart attack and other heart-related diseases is greatly reduced.