Benefits and Harms of green tea
Benefits and Harms of green tea: In today’s time, green tea has become a very special part of the diet for those who give priority to fitness. But few people will know when and how much to drink it. To take advantage of anything, it is necessary to eat or drink it properly. So today we will learn about the advantages and disadvantages of green tea and when and how to drink green tea.
Green tea tops the list of weight loss drinks. This improves digestion. Drinking green tea helps in lowering cholesterol. Although green tea has many benefits, like everything else, it also has some disadvantages.
Best time to drink Green Tea
10 am to 11 am
The time between 10 am to 11 am is the best time to drink green tea. At this time your body needs extra metabolism to digest breakfast. Drinking green tea helps in digesting breakfast properly and its energy keeps the body fit throughout the day.
If seen, in the morning we have the most healthy breakfast which gives us energy throughout the day, but at the same time it is also very important to convert this breakfast into energy properly and this is what green tea does.
5 am to 6 am
Drinking green tea between 5 and 6 in the evening will flush out the toxins accumulated throughout the day in your body. Due to this, the digestion of lunch also gets done well. What we eat and drink throughout the day, is necessary to be metabolized in the evening, and the help of green tea can be taken for this work.
Drinking green tea in the evening not only provides energy for the food of the day but also the toxic elements that have accumulated inside our body, they get out through urine.
Before or After Eating
Drink green tea 1 hour before a meal or 1 to 2 hours after a meal. Drinking green tea after 1 to 2 hours after a meal improves the digestion of food. If you want, you can drink green tea even 1 hour before the meal.
The main function of green tea is to stimulate the body to metabolize food. If you have become a victim of lethargy after having a meal, then you can also drink green tea.
Huh. Green tea will speed up your metabolism so that enough energy can be released from food and it can be converted into calories.
- According to doctors, consuming more than 3 cups of green tea in a day can cause dehydration (lack of water in the body).
- By consuming more green tea, the calcium present in the body comes out through urine, if this excretion is more then there will be a lack of calcium in the body.
- Consumption of green tea with honey removes toxins from the body.
- Consumption of green tea on an empty stomach can also cause gas problems in the stomach. If you have to drink green tea in the morning, then you can eat a biscuit with it.
- Doctors say that a cup of green tea contains 24-25 mg of caffeine. If a person drinks even three cups of green tea a day, then so much caffeine will go into his body, which can cause problems like restlessness, dizziness, problems in diabetes, diarrhea, insomnia, heartburn.
Benefits of green tea
The nervous system in our brain needs a lot of blood vessels to function smoothly, which can be strengthened by consuming green tea daily. According to research, drinking green tea daily increases memory. Because the bioactive present in green tea has a positive effect on the neurons of our brain. Which gives relief from serious diseases like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s. Consuming only 1-2 cups of green tea daily is beneficial.
If you are troubled by the problem of two-faced hair, falling hair, then in such a situation, start drinking green tea regularly. Because vitamin B found in green tea eliminates split ends, the anti-oxidant present in green tea increases hair growth as well as makes it soft and thick.
If you are a diabetic, then drinking green tea will be very beneficial for you, because it contains elements called polyphenols and polysaccharides, which control the body’s insulin.
- Consuming green tea is very beneficial to remove phlegm and cold.
- Alleviates all heart-related disorders.
- Drinking green tea increases the body’s metabolism and reduces weight.
- Reduces diseases related to cancer because green tea contains antioxidants that prevent infection.
- Green tea acts as a tonic for liver problems.
- Helps in maintaining a healthy balance of the body.
- Protects the cells of the body from diseases.
- Removes the bad smell coming from the mouth and kills the germs of the teeth.
- Reduces body fat. Due to which the problem of obesity is reduced.
Green tea contains substances called catechins, which can cause problems in the absorption of iron in the body. This can lead to iron deficiency in the body. Never drink green tea while eating food. It is better to drink green tea in the morning. Include more vitamin C and iron in your diet.
If you drink more green tea, then there may be an increased risk of osteoporosis (lack of calcium in the bones) which leads to weakening of the bones. By drinking green tea, calcium is not used and it gets flushed out of the body. In such a situation, there is a lack of calcium in the body, which can increase the risk of osteoporosis.
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding their babies should not consume too much green tea. Try not to consume more than two cups of tea in a day. Green tea can harm the unborn baby. Two cups of green tea contain 200 mg of caffeine, and consuming more caffeine is harmful during pregnancy. Caffeine can also pass into breast milk, which can also pass into the baby’s body.
Empty Stomach Green Tea
If you drink green tea empty stomach, then problems like acidity, constipation, vomiting may occur. However, such problems do not happen to everyone. Nevertheless, caution should be exercised. One should not drink more than two cups of green tea in a day. Especially, not at all on an empty stomach.
Green Tea at Night
Experts say that green tea should not be drunk at night at all. Consuming green tea after the evening can cause sleep disturbance and acidity. The caffeine in green tea stimulates your brain to function while the nighttime is conducive to sleep.
In such a situation, if you drink green tea at night, your mind will not let you sleep despite the body being tired and this can cause many complications in the body. Therefore, according to doctors, green tea should be taken 2 hours before sleeping.