Anemia Diseases: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Anemia Diseases: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention: About 1 crore cases of anemia occur in India every year. It is a disease caused by a lack of red blood cells and hemoglobin in the body. Hemoglobin is necessary for binding oxygen to the cells of the blood.
If there is not enough blood in a person’s cells or there is a lack of hemoglobin then the body does not receive enough oxygen. Due to lack of oxygen, the person starts showing symptoms like feeling tired.
What are Anemia Diseases?
This occurs due to the lack of blood or lack of hemoglobin in the person’s body. Its quantity should be between 12 to 16 percent in men and 11 to 14 percent in women. Due to this, there is a lack of oxygen in the body, due to which the person starts becoming weak. Most women, children, and people suffering from chronic diseases can easily develop anemia.
The blood count should be between 12 and 16 percent in men and 11 to 14 percent in women.
Anemia can be due to many reasons:
- stomach ulcer or inflammation
- Anemia due to excessive bleeding during menstruation in women
- Due to a lack of vitamins in the body
- Suffering from kidney disease can lead to anemia in a person
- Due to old age, there is a lack of blood in the body.
Symptoms of Anemia Diseases
- Feeling more tired
2. Yellowing of the skin
3. To be weak
4. Having a headache
Why is there Tiredness? Like some people are very worried about their families and start thinking more at night. Due to this, he starts becoming mentally unwell. Anxiety makes a person weak. Due to this the weak person starts vomiting and having headaches. Fatigue is three times more common in women than in men. There is no specific treatment for this but its symptoms can be reduced.
The Home Remedies for Fatigue:
- sleeping seven to eight hours daily
- Drinking three to four glasses of water an hour a day
- do exercise and yoga
Treatment and Prevention
- If anemia is due to malaria or parasitic worms, get them treated first.
2. Eat iron-rich foods.
3. Pregnant women and teenage girls should regularly take 1 tablet of iron and folic acid every night after meals for 100 days.
4. Avoid consuming tea after meals, as tea destroys the essential nutrients from food.
Cook food in an iron skillet.